1. You Agree to These Terms by Using this Site
2. Rights to Content and Intellectual Property
The copyrights to all materials, content, and layout of this Site (including text, user, and visual interfaces, images, look and feel, design, sound, etc., and any underlying software and computer codes) are proprietary to the Company, its parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, or third-party licensors. You may not copy, reproduce, post on any other website, republish, upload, encode, modify, translate, publicly perform or display, commercially exploit, distribute or transmit any portion of this Site or make any derivative works from this Site in any way without the Company's express prior written consent.
Any name, logo, trademark, service mark, patent, design, copyright, or other intellectual property appearing on this Site is owned or licensed by the Company or its parents, affiliates, or subsidiaries and may not be used by you without the prior written consent of the Company or the appropriate owner. Your use of this Site does not grant you any right, title, interest, or license to any such intellectual property appearing on the Site.
Any unauthorized use of the content of this Site may subject you to civil or criminal penalties.
3. Your Use of the Site
The Company grants you a limited, personal, nontransferable, non-sublicensable, revocable right to use the Site as follows:
- you may download Content, but only for noncommercial, personal use and provided that you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the Content; you may not use images of people or places that are located on the Site without the Company's written permission;
- you may not distribute, modify, copy (except as set forth above), transmit, display, reuse, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, sell or otherwise use Content without the Company's written permission;
- you are prohibited from using the Site to post or transmit any infringing, threatening, false, misleading, abusive, harassing, libelous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law - the Company will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or any court order requesting or directing the Company to disclose the identity of anyone posting or transmitting any such information or materials;
- you are prohibited from using the Site to advertise or perform any commercial solicitation.
All other rights are expressly reserved to the Company.
If you wish to include in your own "homepage" a link to the Site, kindly seek formal authorization from the Company at the following e-mail address: Catherine.Mcdonald@campari.com
5. Disclaimer of Warranties
THE COMPANY DOES NOT PROMISE THAT THIS SITE OR ANY CONTENT, SERVICE, OR FEATURE OF THE SITE WILL BE ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, OR THAT ANY DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE WILL PROVIDE SPECIFIC RESULTS. THE SITE AND ITS CONTENT ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS WITHOUT REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSES, NON-INFRINGEMENT, OR ACCURACY. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Without limiting the foregoing, the Company neither warrants nor represents that your use of any Content will not infringe the rights of any third parties nor that the Content will be accurate, complete or up-to-date. The Company may from time to time monitor or review discussion, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards, and the like on the Site. However, the Company is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained in any information within such locations on the Site. The Company assumes no responsibility or liability for any actions or communications by you or any unrelated third party within or outside of this Site.
6. Exclusion of Liability
YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. NEITHER THE COMPANY, NOR ANY OF ITS PARENTS, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS, NOR ANY OF THEIR AGENTS OR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR DELIVERING THE SITE, ARE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF THIS SITE OR CONTENT WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY SUCH DAMAGES.
7. Links to Third Party Sites
The Site may contain links to sites owned or operated by parties other than the Company. Such links are provided for your convenience only. The Company does not control, and is not responsible for, the content or privacy policies on, or the security of, such sites. Without limiting the foregoing, the Company specifically disclaims any responsibility if such sites:
- infringe any third party's intellectual property rights;
- are inaccurate, incomplete or misleading;
- are not merchantable or fit for a particular purpose;
- do not provide adequate security;
- contain viruses or other items of a destructive nature; or
- are libellous or defamatory.
The Company does not endorse the content, or any products or services available, on such sites. If you establish a link to such sites or the Site, you do so at your own risk and of your own volition.
8. Revisions to the Terms; Termination or Discontinuance
9. Law and Jurisdiction